footprints . cc by 2.0
- a collection of personal reflections about living a full life while managing the herpes simplex virus (HSV).
- a place to find an updated listing of national events open to the HSV community.
- a space to read interviews with leaders of the HSV community, who have generously shared their true personal stories with H-Book.
- a repository for links to reliable resources on herpes, including well-established medical and health organizations and published material by internationally-known researchers; as well as links to international, national, and local support and social groups.
CAT >”< :
- is a teacher, long-time counselor in the H community, and the Lead Planner of the annual Friends On the Beach national event.
- helps administer National HELP, a private, 100% support group on Facebook that serves the HSV/HPV community.
- might be able to help you find whatever you can’t find here and is happy to hear from you – so please make contact!
© 2012 H-Book